As a non-profit organization we rely upon the generosity of individuals and local businesses to support our live performances, education and community programs.
Your donations help B’Town Jazz support and expand the education of young jazz students and advance the awareness of jazz among young music audiences and the community at large. To see and hear how our generous sponsors support B’Town Jazz, visit the Learn and Watch & Listen sections of the website! In particular, funds from donations and sponsorships are used to pay performers, rent space and equipment, and advertise events, etc. in order to bring free and low-cost jazz events to Bloomington, Indiana. A small amount goes toward general expenses such as web hosting and insurance.
Contributions may be directed toward a specific event or purpose, if desired. Events include the Jazz Fest, Jazz Jams and the Future of Jazz concert, Jazz Masters in the Schools, and Taste of Bloomington. The John Lawson Memorial Fund is used to help bring special guest artists or groups to the annual Jazz Fest, in memory of John Lawson, former B’Town Jazz board member and jazz enthusiast.
Special this year: Greg Ward and Wayne Wallace have created new compositions in response to the turmoil our country has gone through recently over issues of racial justice. Please show your support for justice, diversity, and love, and thank these artists for their work, by contributing to the Commissions Fund.
To us, all donors are sponsors, whether businesses or individuals, and contributions over $50 or $100, depending on the program, will be acknowledged on our website, Facebook page, etc.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
• $2,000 or more: Be a Co-presenter of the B’Town Jazz Fest with your name or company logo prominently displayed above the festival’s main stage, on our website, in our e-newsletter, and on social media; VIP seating and refreshments for you and your associates; and mentions in print and on-air promotions of the event.
• $1,000 – $1999: Be a Gold Sponsor of a B’Town Jazz event. Jazz Fest gold sponsors will have their name or company logo displayed on banners flanking the festival’s main stage, on our website, e-newsletter, and social media, and in all advertising for the event.
• $500 – $999: Be a Silver Sponsor of a B’Town Jazz event, with recognition on our website, e-newsletter, and social media, and mentions in advertising for the event. Jazz Fest silver sponsors may have their name or company logo displayed on banners flanking the festival’s main stage.
• $100 – $499: Be an event Sponsor, with recognition on our website, e-newsletter, social media, etc.
• under $100: Be an unsung hero who helps us promote jazz in Bloomington and among the next generation of jazz musicians and fans!
Alternate and in-kind sponsorships and arrangements may be possible. Bring us your ideas!